Sales Management Office Specialist Trainee- S/N05
Banking and Finance
S$2100 - S$2600
This position reports to the SMO Head and interfaces with various stakeholders including the Sales, Wealth Management, Marketing & Segments, Finance, HR and Controls. The trainee will leverage internal and external resources to hone his/her skills in performance management strategy.
1. Analyze and update management on performance trends of key sales roles.
2. Understand and drive Business key drivers through incentive and performance management programs.
3. Identify, define and formulate new sales management strategies to drive business growth.
4. Evaluate the success of programs via data analytics and recommend changes in the incentive strategy.
5. Handhold front liners and resolve queries on existing and new programs.
6. Responsible for the formulation, quality execution, tracking and evaluation of sales management programs.
7. Train Front-liner on new Sales management Programs.
Technical Skills and Competencies:
1. High proficiency with MS Excel.
2. Able to work on Powerpoint (and familiar with Tableau is a plus)
3. Be proficient in Microsoft products.
4. Very strong communication skills.
5. Possess strong interpersonal and team working skills.
6. Ability to work independently and with a high level of initiative and drive.
This position is open to both fresh graduates (SGUT) and mid-careerists (SGUP).
Closing on 16 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company