ORCHID HOTEL PRIVATE LIMITED
Security and Investigation
S$1600 - S$1700
We are looking for Security Officer.
Reporting to the Security Manager, this role will be responsible to maintain peace and order within the Hotel premise and to provide safety and security to Hotel guests, patrons, employees and their belongings, and the Hotel’s properties.
- Ensure no break-in and intrusion in secured and protected areas
- Perform patrolling round in all areas of the Hotel premises
- Conduct investigations on incidents involving disturbance, accidents, losses, thefts, etc occurring in the Hotel.
- Report all matters that are harmful to the Hotel business eg pimping, prostitution, gambling and touting syndicates, internal collusion and theft, dishonesty, etc.
- Be familiar with the fire emergency plan. Take necessary action whenever the fire alarm is activated.
- Keep proper and updated records/entries in relevant security logs and records.
- Ensure smooth flow of traffic in the Hotel's car park, frontage and its vicinity.
- Relevant experience in hospitality induustry will be an added advantage
- PLRD licensed
- Analytical, tactful and independent
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work rotating shifts including weekends and public holidays
Interested applicants are invited to send us your detailed resume with current and expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 03 Jul 2021orview more job listings from this company