Senior / Accounts Assistant (GL)
DENTONS RODYK & DAVIDSON LLP
Banking and Finance
S$2200 - S$3000
Dentons Rodyk is currently seeking an Senior / Accounts Assistant to assist the Finance department.
- Handle period end closing activities including GL Journal entries
- Ensure accurate and timely month end and year end closing of accounts
- Prepare balance sheet/tax schedules and follow up
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register including annual fixed asset verification exercise
- Prepare of survey/statistics
- Manage Expense Management System (staff reimbursement)
- Prepare creditor reconciliation and involve in AP related matters
- Administrator for Chrome River
- Handle ad hoc assignments and projects as and when required
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experiences in general accounting
- Meticulous and able to multi task and work well under tight deadlines
- Has initiative and excellent analytical skills.
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy with high proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Microsoft Excel
- Available to commence work immediately or within short notice
Interested applicants should email the resume stating current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Dentons, we believe that inclusion and diversity are essential to the success and strength of our firm and the leading services we offer our clients. For more information, kindly visit: https://bit.ly/33keylJ
Candidates looking for remote working option may also be considered.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting your application, you consent that Dentons Rodyk & Davidson LLP may collect, use and/or disclose your personal data and/or other information contained in your application for the purpose of processing your application, including without limitation conducting screening and background checks. Where your application contains personal data of third parties, you confirm that you have obtained all necessary consents to provide us with such personal data and that we may collect, use and/or disclose such personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Closing on 23 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company