Senior / Associate, Content Marketing
SHOPLINE COMMERCE PTE. LTD.
General Work, Information Technology, Marketing / Public Relations
Permanent, Full Time
S$3000 - S$4500
SHOPLINE is Asia’s largest smart commerce platform. With our customers in mind, we strive to deliver scalable commerce solutions to merchants of all sizes. We’re a full-featured platform with services including online store opening, O2O solution, retail POS systems, advertising placement, business strategy consultation, marketing, and more to empower merchants to succeed in omnichannel retailing and cross-border commerce.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for researching, planning and execution of digital content across a variety of digital channels including, website, social media, webinars, videos & online advertising campaigns.
- Research topics, such as specific personas and industries and technologies, in order to create copy that speaks authentically to our audience.
- Collect market and competitors information, and analyze the latest market trends, industry analysis, and intelligence collection and evaluation.
- Organize and manage a calendar of content to support our overall business strategy
- Formulate & execute content to increase customer engagement, while receiving and responding to feedback from customers.
- Provide strategy on delivering content to the right audience on the right channels.
- Edit, proofread, improve, and create engaging content quickly, efficiently, and against deadlines.
- Collaborate with marketing specialists, operation specialists, designers, video editors, and other creatives to create visuals that bring your writing to life.
- Incorporate SEO best practices into writing, including the integration of keywords and in-line links.
- Responsible for translating and optimizing the marketing assets, analyzing advertising and traffic effectiveness.
- Global (EN) social media posts translating, planning and execution (Facebook / Linkedin / Instagram / Youtube).
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into content needs.
Who we are looking for:
- 2+ years’ experience in online and/or consumer marketing, e-commerce, platform service or internet portal service
- Proven track record in digital and content marketing
- Consistently strives for strong performance with a high desire for achievement
- Ability to brainstorm ideas and see them through to detailed execution
- Strong proficiency in analytical and quantitative skill (use data to develop and measure marketing initiatives)
- Strong understanding of consumer insights
- A start-up attitude with an entrepreneurship, work independently
- Exceptional verbal and written English communications and presentations skills and, ideally, fluent in Mandarin to support translations.
Closing on 19 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company