Senior/ Manager (UI/UX)
CENTRAL PROVIDENT FUND BOARD
Contract, Full Time
S$3500 - S$5500
As trustee of the nation’s retirement savings, the Central Provident Fund (CPF) Board helps 4 million CPF members save for their retirement, healthcare and housing needs. Every CPF Ambassador plays a vital role in helping Singaporeans save for a secure retirement. So long as you have the passion and commitment to serve the public, you will find your niche in our big family.
IT systems form the backbone of our operations. We are looking for individuals with passion and IT expertise, to help us improve the delivery of our systems and services. The Board’s IT systems support a high daily volume of financial transactions for CPF members. In addition to keeping the lights on, the Board also keeps pace with the external environment through innovation in its IT systems.
The job holder will combine the art of design with the art of programming and be responsible for the translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. Ideally, he/ she will help to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation while taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Design and develop rapid prototypes of HTML5/CSS3/JQuery front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects
- Develop, test and implement high-end performance web UIs across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Work with the design team, and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team environment
- Participate in discussions with users and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions
- Learning the latest front end technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best techniques possible
- A creative thinker with experience in user experience definition and user interface design
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in creating new products or improving existing products across Web, Android and iOS platforms
- Experience with UX and design thinking, designing, building, maintaining and implementing pixel-perfect design systems
- Experience in creating responsive web design from ground up using grid systems such as Bootstrap
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI; adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states
- Prior experience in Adobe Experience Manager will be an advantage
- Familiar with CMS Management and UI prototyping tools i.e. Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, etc.
- Passionate about creating experiences that fuse non-digital and digital through research, analytics, design and delivery
- Resilient to work under pressure
- Position will be on 2-year contract
Seniority of appointment will commensurate with relevant experiences
Closing on 12 May 2021orview more job listings from this company