Senior .Net developer
LUXOFT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$7500 - S$13000
Successful candidate would be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion:
• To be responsible for providing technical guidance / solutions
• To ensure process compliance in the assigned module and participate in technical discussions/review.
• To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
• Being self-organized, focused on develop on time and quality software
In your role as a .NET Developer you would be responsible for providing L3 support & enhancements and new development for applications. Successful candidates to have:
• Ability to design, build and maintain applications in an agile environment.
• Excellent technical and interpersonal skills:
- You will be able to communicate and understand requirements from our stakeholders.
• A proven track record in a similar environment:
- Delivering software solutions to demanding product owners, being part of a large and (possibly) distributed team.
- Modern test driven development techniques
- MS .NET experience
- e2e software development lifecycle with focus on the integration of 3rd party components.
- Incident management, problem analysis in a complex environment with remote, multi-tiered installations.
Mandatory Skills:.NET Framework
Expert in the core technologies and users of (or would like to learn) other technologies
• MS .Net - 4+ years
• Aspnet MVC
• Unit testing (nunit or MS Test)
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Agile experience - minimum 6 months
• REST services
• Windows DevOps experience
• Micro-service architecture and Object oriented design
• SOLID principles, Design and analysis
• Clean code principles and Unit tests
• Problem solving
Nice-to-Have Skills:Good to have:
• Hibernate / entity framework
• Kofax KTA 7
• Microservices experience
• Understanding archiving solutions and records management
• Extracting and/ or Documents processing
• Experienced in KOFAX from technical perspective
Closing on 16 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company