Senior Account Executive
ACRE WORKS SDN. BHD. (SINGAPORE BRANCH)
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance
S$3000 - S$3500
- Min. Diploma/Degree in Finance/ Accounting.
- Partly qualified in ACCA / CIMA / AIA or its equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years working experience in a similar position preferable in property / construction industry.
- Experienced and able to handle full set of accounts.
- Familiar and knowledgeable in accounting software / systems.
- Supervise the Accounts Executive / Assistant to ensure proper:
- Recording of accounting / financial transactions in IFCA Accounting System.
- Checking of payment requisitions received and preparation of payment vouchers / advices and payment (cheques and online) documents.
- Recording of Daily Payment Requisitions List and Daily Bank Balances Records.
- Update the Accounts Receivables Records and maintain the Progress Payment Certificates File (soft and hard copies).
- Monitor and update Bank Guarantees List.
- Update / record deposits and short-term investment records such as Fixed Deposits, Money Market Deposits, Sinking Funds, Dual Currency investments, etc.
- Report Daily Bank Balances to Head of Finance (HOD) and Directors.
- Custodian of petty cash and proper maintenance of such records.
- Liaise with Procurement Department and Commercial Department on timely submission of payment requisitions for the preparation of the monthly management accounts and reports.
- Prepare the necessary schedules / analysis for annual statutory audit and income tax submission purposes.
- On a monthly basis, report to Head of Finance on unusual matters relating to projects, payables & receivable ageing reports, management reports and cashflow statement and any other matters affecting the function of Finance Department.
- Assist Contract Department in providing and in the compilation of Financial Data for Pre-Qualification / Tender submissions for Projects and for other purposes.
Closing on 07 May 2021orview more job listings from this company