Senior Accounts Executive
ALJO SEAFOOD PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance, F&B, General Management, Manufacturing
S$2600 - S$3300
- Perform Full-sets GL, Inventory, Accounts payable and receivable functions.
- Perform daily accounting functions such as issuing payments, verifying suppliers' invoices, billing to customers, etc.
- Month-end closing and reports
- Fiscal Period Closing
- Monthly Journals
- Bank Reconciliation
- Collation of GL, AP, AR, GL, Inventory Modules with accuracy and timeliness
- Data entry and applying receipts collected from customers
- Assisting in debt collection by monitoring and following up on payments from customers.
- Reconcile Statement of Accounts for Suppliers and customers.
- Perform journal entries
- Maintaining of Accounting Schedule. Preparation of GST Returns
- Timely Collation and interpretation of Management Reports (eg, Cash Flows, Budgets, Costs and Revenues, Aging reports, Inventory/COGS reports etc)
- Assist in Projects implementation eg; migration, systems changes, improvements, developments.
- Assist with filing and any other ad-hoc duties as assign time to time
- To carry out administrative and other duties eg, Shipping and HR miscellaneous admins & coordinations and others that may be assigned to you from time to time by your supervisor or persons acting on behalf of The Company Group of Companies.
Closing on 03 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company