Senior Analyst, Client Service
THE BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON
Banking and Finance, Customer Service
S$4200 - S$7000
- Works with external clients to resolve moderately complex day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Supports clients in addressing moderately complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Applies intermediate problem solving skills, experience and judgement to analyze information.
- Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides clients information related to BNY Mellon products and services representing multiple lines of business and geographies and directs them to the appropriate resources, as needed.
- Leverages a good understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Monitors client inquiries, resolves non-routine issues and escalates complex issues to the appropriate team member, as needed.
- Uses knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts.
- Participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Recommends process improvements.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
- Supports multiple, moderately complex client accounts.
- Bachelor degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
Closing on 12 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company