Senior Analyst (Data Management), Office for Insights and Analytics (Contract)
SINGAPORE HEALTH SERVICES PTE LTD
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Information Technology
Contract, Full Time
S$3900 - S$7600
You will support the team’s role as the custodian of the Tableau Server by managing the Tableau Server. Your role will require you to administer project content, data and dashboards within the Tableau Server. You will setup and maintain the permissions structure and manage the schedules for data extraction and subscriptions. You will analyse site usage and performance as well as monitor usage of published data sources, workbooks, data refresh tasks and user activities.
You will setup and maintain data sources and metadata within the Tableau Server to support institution users’ requirements and ad-hoc project data & visualisation needs. You will also perform data analysis, gap analysis, impact analysis to improve data quality, data governance, policy compliance and standardisation. You will also monitor the “health” of data within the analytics ecosystem for quality control, compliances and standardisation. You will also work on visualization development to support ad-hoc projects.
You are responsible for ensuring integrity, privacy and security of data. You will work closely with appointed data leads and users from SingHealth Institutions to understand their needs and the types of data required in order to work with relevant partners to fulfil these users’ needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Analytics, Information System, System Engineering or other relevant disciplines.
- Possess at least 5-7 years of hands-on analytical experience in data analysis, data management, and data modelling, with at least 3-5 years of hands-on experience with Tableau desktop and Tableau Server visualization tool.
- Conversant in using BI visualization tools to present information and data in the form of storytelling
- Proficient in data analytics, data profiling, data gap analysis, data mapping, data transformation and data standardisation
- Technically competent with software languages such as SQL, R, Python and databases, reporting tools
- Analytical problem solver
- Able to work independently and is resourceful
- Demonstrates characteristics of a forward thinker and self-motivator that thrives on new challenges and learning
- Responsive, responsible and takes ownership
- Structured, organised and meticulous to document use cases, solutions and recommendations
- Able to explain technical concepts to stakeholders in plain language
Closing on 02 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company