Senior Analyst/Associate - Business Development/Relationship Management #SGUP
HL (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$3000 - S$3000
To satisfy the needs of our growing client base, Hamilton Lane is looking to hire an analyst or associate to join our Singapore office supporting our Business Development (“BD”) and Relationship Management (“RM”) efforts.
Hamilton Lane is a private, independent firm providing private markets investment management to investors around the world. With more than $68 billion in discretionary assets under management along with oversight of an additional $447 billion in advisory assets (as of June30, 2020), Hamilton Lane is one of the largest allocators of private markets capital in the world. Our firm manages capital exclusively in the private markets asset class through its business lines: Separate Accounts, Advisory Relationships, Specialized Strategies including, Fund-of-funds, Secondary funds, Co-investment funds, Taft-Hartley funds, Distribution management and Fund Administration.
Hamilton Lane is headquartered outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and has offices throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia. We leverage our global resources to provide exceptional client service, local market insight and unique investment opportunities.
The RM/BD s analyst/associate works closely with Relationship Managers and is responsible for maintaining our ASEAN-based client relationships and providing a superior level of service. The Associate will also assist in the development of new business opportunities in the region. The analyst/associate reports to the head of Singapore office.
The successful candidate must be able to communicate effectively, be proactive and be able to comfortably interact with clients, prospects and consultants. The candidate must also be able to operate in a fast-pace and deadline-driven environment where priorities often change, and be committed to extended work schedule in order to meet the challenges of our growing firm.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for all aspects of client relationships including but not limited to:
- Supporting Relationship Management and Business Development Teams in servicing existing and new ASEAN based clients
- Maintain a working knowledge of assigned client portfolios and the investments within these portfolios.
- Possess a working knowledge of financing and accounting principles, and be able to extract and analyze data from financial statements.
- Work with other departments internally, including the fund investment team, legal, research, client services and reporting, to aggregate information needed to help prepare client deliverables.
- Respond to questions and special requests (analyze reports/informational requests) from clients, fund investors and prospects, and interact with Relationship Managers to ensure that the required level of client service is being provided.
- Creating measurement tools and analytics that will be valuable to clients in assessing their private equity portfolios.
- Working with the business development group to identify and present new investment opportunities to both existing and new clients.
- Developing new business contacts and client relationships with institutional investors and wealth management clients in ASEAN through an active calling program
- Managing the sales process for new prospects uncovered through active calling program
- Preparing presentations to prospective clients. Coordinating instructions/edits between the Graphic Designers, Compliance and BD Support
- Assist with other duties and special projects (including RFP preparation and track record) as needed.
NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS; Education and/or Experience:
- A Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a financial services role with certain degree of client contact.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be detail oriented, organized and possess good analytical skills
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments/initiatives
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English. Other Asian languages is a plus
- Ability to operate in a high pressure environment.
- Some travel possible
- Private equity experience is a plus
DURATION OF THE ATTACHMENT: up to 9 months
ELIGIBILITY: All Singaporeans and Permanent Residents are eligible
Hamilton Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. As a registered investment adviser, employees of Hamilton Lane may be subject to certain limitations on political contribution and personal investment activities.
Closing on 05 May 2021orview more job listings from this company