Senior Asset Manager
SC CAPITAL PARTNERS PTE. LTD.
Professional Services, Real Estate / Property Management
S$10000 - S$12000
Role/Title: Senior Asset Manager
Reporting to: Fund Manager
Key responsibilities include:
Asset plans and strategy
- Drive the asset management strategy to maximise income and value and update the strategic asset plans periodically.
- Work with the third-party asset managers / property managers, investment team and other internal stakeholders to formulate the business plans for each asset.
Property Management and Stakeholder Management:
- Oversee local third-party asset managers, property managers, leasing agents and project managers. Work together with these third parties to achieve goals and objectives for each asset.
Reporting and analysis:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual portfolio reporting.
- Evaluate and report variance analysis against approved budgets/Asset Plans.
- Compute asset returns and undertake portfolio benchmarking.
- Conduct regular valuations as per the Fund’s valuation policy.
- Improve the sustainability performance of the portfolio.
Investment due diligence:
- Support the investment team on potential acquisitions and divestments.
- Assist with client relationship activities, including responding to investor requests and other requests from the Investor Relations team, conducting property tours, presentations to investors, etc.
Experience and Skills
- Candidates should possess a proven track record in asset management for institutional firms and or funds.
- Strong project management and communication skills and a helpful and positive attitude.
- 15-20 years of relevant experience and able to travel on the job.
- Bachelor’s Degree in real estate, marketing, account and finance or economics.
- Computer literacy of Microsoft Office and financial modelling skillsets are essential.
- Working knowledge of Argus and Asset Management software will be an advantage.
Closing on 09 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company