Senior Associate, Structured Credit and Securitisation Group
SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION SINGAPORE BRANCH
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$4500 - S$6000
Structured Credit and Securitization Group (SSG) covers structured products such as securitization and bond business utilizing SPC technique. The role of administration team in SSG is broad but mainly covers i) operations management and control for pre/post-closing of transactions, ii) regular/ad-hoc reporting to planning/ risk management depts of the bank, iii) credit administration support and iv) SPC management, liaising with marketing staff. For each transaction, managing complex operation/administration including for SPC structures, and multiple financial products, including securities, derivatives etc., in addition to loans.
In line with the on-going business expansion of SSG, the volume of operational and administrative matters related to our business continues to increase, requiring greater support and experience within the operations and control function. As such, we need to add experienced and professional staff for core personnel in terms of operational and administrative management and process improvement in SPDA-SSG.
- Make/check operational instructions for loan disbursement, roll-over and settlement.
- Make/check regular/ad-hoc reporting for risk management purpose.
- Prepare control card for credit administration and on-going operations and monitor due date.
- Support deal closing/ execution, including transaction documentation check, credit terms check.
- Administration of SPC, including preparation of reporting, communication with service providers.
- Plan, coordinate, manage operational procedure for new transactions/ products.
- Improve and streamline operation / administration procedure, prepare manuals.
- Support audit, compliance matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or related studies
- Fluent in English
- At least 2-year work experience in trustee, agency or middle function in commercial bank or investment bank.
- Experience in SPC management or trustee/ agency role related to structured finance.
- MS Office Skill - Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint and Bloomberg Professional Service
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Strong Team player
Closing on 25 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company