Senior Associate Director, International Clients
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$8500 - S$16900
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
· To conduct a professional, consultative financial analysis and profiling session with customers to meet their financial needs/objectives.
· To foster and deepen customer relationships by providing regular market information updates and trend analysis on local and international financial products (Malaysian market).
· In consultation with the PB team manager/ branch manager/ PTL, draw up monthly plans for achieving/exceeding sales targets to meet new business and customer acquisition goals
· To participate in marketing and promotional activities for customer acquisition in local language.
· To source and call on individual prospects
· To provide quality, efficient after-sales services
· To manage anti-attrition and retention of clients
· To organise and conduct sales presentations to groups, clubs, associations, companies and other organisations.
· To solicit referrals from other parts of SCB eg. RMs from C&I, staff, etc.
· To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Transaction Monitoring Unit.
· To ensure compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities.
· 7+ years in relationship management
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.
How to Apply
Click here ( https://scb.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2100005523&lang=en) to apply now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential
You can search and view current opportunities across our organization and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
Closing on 23 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company