Senior Back End Developer/Tech Lead
VALIDUS INVESTMENT HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Information Technology
S$5000 - S$8000
Founded in 2015 to address the unmet financing needs of SMEs, Validus is today the largest online lending marketplace in Singapore with a growing presence in Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand.
An award-winning Fintech, Validus uses data analytics and AI to provide growth financing to SMEs via funds from HNWIs and institutional investors. Backed by global VCs, our mission is to drive financial inclusion for SMEs through technology, data and industry collaboration.
As with the SMEs we serve, we may be small but together we are a mighty force! Our success is dependent on what each of us does, how we do it, and our belief that we can always do better. We’re building a strong team of passionate, capable individuals who are committed to making Validus the best online lending marketplace in the region.
We are looking for senior Back-End developer for a leading FinTech in Singapore, who is responsible for back-end development activities as follows. The candidate will report into Engineering Lead.
- Building APIs, microservices with great fluency
- Gather requirements, design, develop, integrate, test, deploy applications
- Work closely with Product Owner and Scrum teams to deliver user-centric solutions for internal and external customers
- Promote adoption and rollout of Agile and modern software engineering practices
- Drive innovative software engineering practices and architecture design
- Work with business and other technology teams to establish frameworks for delivering online capability
- Ensure risks, issues, costs and schedules are appropriately managed following agile principles.
- Work with technology teams to co-ordinate development and create a delivery pipeline across multiple streams
- Collaborate and support operations team
- Constantly analyse and improve the performance and quality of the product and team
- Able to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant fields
- Min 3+ years of relevant API / microservices development experience preferred
- Complete command on Java, including Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Stack
- Exposed to standard development ecosystem: Git, SonarQube, Jira/Confluence
- Preferred to have full stack development experience with modern frameworks like VueJS, ReactJS, NodeJS
- Proficient knowledge of back-end programming language (Restful API)
- In-depth knowledge of different Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask)
- Understanding of at least one database connections (MySQL/ PostgresSQL / MongoDB)
- Familiarity with Linux, Unix / Shell environments
- Very good inter-personal and collaboration skills
Closing on 29 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company