Senior Business Analyst Trade Surveillance
LUXOFT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Consulting
S$7500 - S$12500
- We are looking for a high performing candidate to join our UK Based Banking Client for Compliance Technology team focused on Trade Surveillance Regulatory programmes
- Responsibilities:• Work closely with business stakeholders & upstream SME's to ensure Functional and Non-Functional requirements are clearly understood and aligned with agreed project objective
• Data analysis to establish linkage for end to end flow and lifecycle
• Own and create Solution Specification documentation such as Traceability Matrix/FSD/TSD for assigned work area and assist in creation of test strategy and plans ensuring complete traceability.
• Create high quality Documentation to capture data linkage and lifecycle by product using tools like Word, Visio, Mind Map etc.
• Follow agile process for workstreams delivered through agile methodology
• Ensure deliverables meet SCB Governance standards
• Ensure projects deliver more stable systems into production
• Tracked all issues to a satisfactory closure during all stages of testing using JIRA.
- Mandatory Skills Description:
o Trade Surveillance process and systems like MANTAS, SMARTS
o Financial Markets domain knowledge (FX, Rates, Commodities, Credit, Equities)
o FM Trade types (FX Spot, Forward, Swaps, IRS, CDO, Options, Repo, Bonds etc) and systems like Murex, S2BX or equivalent FX trading platforms, Order Management systems.
o Very good knowledge of Trade/Order/Quote life cycle
o Must have done large data linkage / mapping documentation
o Solid data analysis experience including tools like Excel, VBA, Shell scripting or Java programming skills.
o Experience with Big Data technologies such as KDB+ / Q / Java / Hadoop is a plus
o Good knowledge of release process and control procedures.
o Strong experience in dealing with geographically diverse teams located globally
Closing on 16 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company