Senior Business Analyst, AML
ANTAES ASIA PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Consulting, Information Technology
S$7000 - S$9000
- Contribute to IT projects in the banking industry for Antaes clients
- Organize and run dedicated meetings or committees.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal third parties to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: Functional requirements (GFS), Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, Screen and Interface designs, Business process design, minutes, review and validation with Sponsors, Presentation etc.
- To perform preliminary studies and analysis (including leading stakeholders workshops)
- To perform detailed study on platform convergence topic with go to market strategy leveraging existing NetReveal (NORKOM) & WM Monitor (In-house) application deployed across Europe & Asia.
- Analyse gaps in functionality and processes between European and Asian sites and propose solutions to converge and align them into a common design.
- Plan the migration strategy and change management activities related to these new projects
- Analyse and structure new requirements with all stakeholders involved in order to propose to the organization the best way to deliver appropriate solutions and integrate them in the overall program.
- Have relevant experience in defining and implementation of business rules, scenarios and supporting business parameters. Experience in AML rules will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate with the team’s experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, and technology teams.
- Participate to the full development lifecycle including design, estimation, planning, development support, test support, release, implementation & guarantee support.
- Coordinate, supervise and contribute to Users Acceptance Tests (UAT) related to new implementations
- Lead, with the support of technical teams, the definition of the solution and the implementation roadmap.
- Lead vendor discussions & solution for convergence and new version upgrade topics.
- Good steering committee presentation skills; capacity to interact with C-Level.
- Coordinate the implementation from a project management perspective and ensure the project governance applied at each step.
- Highlight any potential concerns / risks and proactively shares best risk management practices
- Manage all the decision making and analysis process allowing designing, validating the solution, and getting the necessary approvals in terms of architecture, IT risk and IT Security.
- Manage escalations during day-to-day business from stakeholders and propose amicable solutions.
- Ensure that every new solution implemented respects project standards and allows for mutualisation / reuse as much as possible between sites.
- Coordinate with all teams, from same division or other divisions, working on the same project
- Passionate and ensure project is completed on time, on budget, with quality and meet the requirements as per the specifications
- Support on project management activities such as cost estimation, planning elaboration governance, including follow-up etc.
- Contribute to the promotion of Antaes services on top of assistance provided to clients
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Functional experience in Compliance Financial Security topics
- Strong knowledge of NORKOM (NetReveal), other AML monitoring tools
- Knowledge on NORKOM - Optimization AML module would be added advantage
- Knowledge on designing detection models and reporting
- Knowledge on scenario manager would be added advantage
- Knowledge on Command & Control reporting module
- Knowledge on Alert & Case manager
- Knowledge on SWIFT messages will be added advantage
- Strong proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio
- Possess ability to manage various interested parties such as stakeholder, subject matter expert, third party vendor, contractor and business user.
- Familiar with project management tools as well as issue and release management, production and support (JIRA, Service Now, PPM tools, etc)
- Experience in analyzing the data, data sources and capability to translate the data analysis into business requirements.
- Experience in coordination of project with multiple IT assets, multiple owners and multiple sites
- Experiences with Agile & Waterfall methodologies
- High level knowledge on API and cloud topics will be added advantage
- Self-starter with positive mind set to work in any challenging situations.
- Focused approach on objectives and can-do-attitude
- Capacity to negotiate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, subject matter experts and technical teams.
Closing on 19 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company