Senior Client & Business Development - APAC
THREE FINS PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Engineering, Information Technology
S$5000 - S$15000
Three Fins PTE. LTD part of 100x Group explores, incubates and pursues opportunities and investments, as part of its mission to reshape the modern digital financial system into one which is inclusive and empowering. It has been created by Arthur Hayes, Ben Delo and Sam Reed, the founders of HDR Global Trading, the company behind the cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, BitMEX.
The Client & Business Development team is responsible for identifying new business opportunities; the coverage and growth of Corporate and VIP clients; maintaining existing business relationships with our partners in the region; conducting competitive market analysis, and; enhancement of brand recognition.
This role will be part of that global team, initially focussing on Chinese speaking clients in APAC. On a regional level they will work closely with other teams to provide insight and feedback about products and features on the platform. They will also be responsible for providing comprehensive information and analysis to the Head of Business Development.
The position will also work with the Communications Team to assist in management of our social media channels covering the Chinese speaking client base. This may include article publications, announcements and social media monitoring.
- Provide account coverage for our top tier clients. Through enhanced relationships, increase the trading volumes of those clients on BitMEX
- Foster new relationships with clients in the region and onboard them onto BitMEX
- Build partnerships with third party trading platforms within the region
- Ensure compliance of all local regulations and restrictions are met
- Maintain an expert level of understanding of the platform and products so as to provide knowledgeable support to top clients and potential partners both externally and internally
- Maintain an expert level of understanding of the crypto-market landscape
- Monitor social media activities in the region
- Be able to produce regular reports to management
- Must be extremely passionate about the cryptocurrency market
- English and Chinese fluency. Other languages are a plus
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful and ability to think outside the box. Self motivated
- Detail orientated and must know how to use Powerpoint and create presentations and reports
- Very analytical, must know how to use Excel and understand statistics and create charts and tables
- Ability to multi-task and handle deadlines and is results oriented
- Comfortable with / enjoys trading
- Must be comfortable with networking
- A good team player
- University Degree within Science, Mathematics, Engineering
- 5+ years within a business development role, consultancy role at a top consultancy or a sales/trading role at a top financial institution
- 2+ years within the crypto market
Closing on 29 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company