Senior Consultant, Allianz Consulting Asia Pacific
ALLIANZ TECHNOLOGY SE SINGAPORE BRANCH
Permanent, Full Time
S$6000 - S$10000
With over EUR 2 trillion in assets under management and serving 85 million customers across 70 countries, Allianz is one of the world’s largest financial services company with a core business focus on insurance and asset management. As a part of the Allianz Group, Allianz Consulting was established to provide in-house management consulting services across its lines of businesses around the world. The Allianz Consulting team consists of over 300 consultants delivering services in locations around the world, and is today one of the largest in-house consulting practices in the financial services industry.
As a Senior Consultant with Allianz Consulting, you will be a topic expert in specific areas and lead project teams on engagements with global and regional stakeholders. You will lead and drive the delivery of small to mid-sized projects by driving content delivery, managing the output of other consultants in the team as well as managing the client relationship. You will also assist engagement managers and partners in identifying business development opportunities and pitching for new projects, driving the scoping and delivery of the engagements to optimize strategic and operational outcome.
- Ensure high quality and timely delivery projects through individual contribution (e.g. driving analysis, project management, developing recommendations) and the managing of small project teams (e.g. delegation of tasks, mentoring of junior consultants)
- Manage the relationship with the client to ensure the meeting of expectations and allow for future business development
- Develop personal knowledge in key topics and be recognized as a subject matter expert by organizational peers and leaders
- Support business development efforts by building relationships across the organization and helping with pitches
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the consulting, insurance or asset management industries
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to work well with both junior team members and senior organizational leaders
- International working experience – able to navigate different working cultures
- Strong project management experience and functional expertise across the insurance value chain. Experience in IT delivery projects is a plus
- University Degree or a comparable professional experience
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Second language would be an advantage.
- Strong insurance, asset management business knowledge or knowledge in a complementary business area
- Management Consulting Skills
- Methodological & Conceptualization Skills
- Moderation & Presentation
- Economical / Business Knowledge
- Process/ Product Knowledge
- Project Management/ Agile Delivery
Closing on 27 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company