Senior Executive, Client Service (Regional)
THE NIELSEN COMPANY (SINGAPORE) PRINCIPAL PTE. LTD.
S$3500 - S$4500
Ready for an adventure? As a Senior Executive for Regional Digital team at Nielsen, you’re on the front lines of data collection, building in-person relationships with our clients.
- Maintain a client service orientation on day-to-day servicing of clients across multiple accounts - Advertisers, Agencies, Publishers, Platforms and Broadcasters.
- Lead ‘Activation’ for the Digital Ad Ratings (DAR) product - Client Onboarding, project management, analysis and reporting of assigned contracted clients as well as ad-hoc projects.
- Depending on experience levels a similar Activation responsibility may be required for Digital Brand Effect (DBE) projects.
- Ensure accurate and on-time delivery of data as well as perform quality checks (where applicable) for all product deliverables and for ad-hoc work done on assigned accounts.
- A key deliverable for the Regional Digital (Senior) Executive is Monthly Digital Ad Ratings Cross-Campaign analysis for assigned accounts.
- Conduct issue-based analyses, deliver proactive insights into campaign optimisation and build effective analytical presentations.
- Provide software training to clients, manage client expectations and queries on client-facing platforms.
- Contribute to business development efforts of Nielsen Digital Products - Digital Ad Ratings (DAR), Total Ad Ratings (TAR), Digital Brand Effect (DBE) - technical support on client pitches, output creation, organisation and submission of contract paperwork.
- Report any data issues or outages to the Technical Account Management team in a timely manner and manage client expectations while issues are resolved.
- Aid the Regional Digital Lead in management of Region-wide communications - Emails, Regional calls, New Process roll out
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree, in any discipline.
- Senior Executive role: 2 to 3 years of experience in Quantitative research from a research agency would be desirable
- Knowledge of research techniques and methodologies.
- Strong oral, written communication and presentation skills.
About the team
Globally, Nielsen Media empowers media companies and advertisers to plan, activate and measure their content and related audiences in the new media landscape. Our Client Service and Sales team operate as a link between Production and Clients, covering all post-sales retail measurement services. We are aimed to provide our Clients best in class servicing and on-time data delivery, enhancing their satisfaction with the Nielsen core products.
Closing on 27 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company