Senior Executive, Corporate Secretariat
PERENNIAL HOLDINGS PRIVATE LIMITED
Admin / Secretarial, Legal, Professional Services
Permanent, Full Time
S$3000 - S$4000
As part of the Corporate Secretariat Team, you will provide corporate secretarial support to the Group's portfolio of entities, including, but not limited to the following.
- Handles a wide spectrum of corporate secretarial works including preparation of Board resolutions, documents and minutes of meetings
- Assisting in the logistics for the Annual General Meeting and Board Meetings
- Submitting of ACRA Biz-filing for the incorporation of Singapore private limited companies, annual filings with XBRL and other statutory lodgments.
- Circulating documents and arranging for signatures
- Arranging for notarization and legalization of documents at notaries and embassies
- Updating and maintaining the statutory records for group of companies on a timely basis as required under the provisions of the Companies Act, Cap 50.
- Liaising with auditors, ACRA officers and other external parties
- Assisting with other general corporate secretarial and administrative duties assigned from time to time
- ICSA or other equivalent qualifications with at least 3 years’ experience in corporate secretarial roles work.
- Experience in public listed company would be a bonus.
- Knowledge of Singapore Companies Act and listing regulations.
- Familiar in ACRA bizfilings system.
- Meticulous and good team worker.
- Good planning, organizational and communication skills.
- Proactive and able to prioritise work to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including using Excel and Word.
- Candidates must have a good command of English. Able to read and speak Mandarin (to liaise with the Mandarin-speaking associates).
Closing on 28 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company