Senior Executive, Development and Operations
SING-ED GLOBAL SCHOOLHOUSE PTE. LTD.
Admin / Secretarial, Building and Construction, Design, Real Estate / Property Management
S$3000 - S$4000
- Working in conjunction with the Director, be actively involved in new school projects and school upgrading projects.
- Participate in the design conceptualization of new schools in adherence to the corporate branding and to meet revenue and academic targets.
- Coordinate with contractors, consultants, and other stakeholders on school projects, including site visits and work inspections.
- Facilitate and coordinate on licensing, governance, and compliance matters.
- Ensure project schedule are monitored and reported timely on risks.
- Involved in project meetings to resolve issues and conflicts.
- Involved in sourcing and procurement activities, including term contracts and approved vendor listings.
- Research potential vendors, compare and evaluate offers from vendors, negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
- Perform cost analyses, and vendor performance analyses.
- Assist the Director in the preparations and partake in project meetings, taking notes and following up on outstanding matters to ensure the projects are on schedule.
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned (e.g. updating project schedule, drawings, file management in server, etc.)
- Diploma in Building Management / Diploma in Facilities Management or equivalent.
- Those with extensive experience in project management, but without qualification are also encouraged to apply.
- Experienced in project management or engineering management, especially in a school environment.
- The job will involve some travelling for overseas projects.
- Immunisation required as per ECDA guidelines.
Closing on 13 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company