Senior Executive- Investor Relations, Corporate Communications & Marketing
PERENNIAL HOLDINGS PRIVATE LIMITED
Advertising / Media, Marketing / Public Relations, Others
Permanent, Full Time
S$3800 - S$4800
Work with Chief Corporate Officer and the team to manage the company’s Corporate Communications, Branding, Marketing and Investor Relations functions, including, but not limited to the following:
- Formulate internal and external communications strategies, develop relevant communications materials including press releases, presentations, websites and corporate collaterals, and manage both traditional and digital communication channels.
- Build long-term relationships with key stakeholders, strategic partners, the investment community and the media.
- Brand guardian to promote the Company’s image and support local and regional teams in communications, marketing events and project launches.
- Plan, organise and execute large-scale corporate events, and drive corporate-level corporate social responsibility engagements and campaigns
- Assist in special projects when required.
- Degree holder, preferably in Mass Communications/Literary Arts/ New Media/Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in dealing with corporate communications and media, as well as investors (listed and/or private equity).
- Exceptional communication, copywriting and editing skills with strong critical thinking skills.
- Strong command of English and Mandarin (both spoken and written). Ability to do translation work (English/Chinese vice versa) would be an added advantage.
- IT Savvy, in-tune with the digital economy and familiar with managing digital public relations platforms. Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (photo and video editing skills are an asset).
- Outstanding event organisation and planning skills.
- Good artistic flair and familiar with executing Corporate Identity, Advertisements and Corporate Collaterals.
- A team player who is mature, meticulous, dedicated, enjoy challenges and able to multi-task.
Closing on 28 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company