Senior Executive (Project Management), SingHealth Duke NUS Innovation Centre (Contract)
SINGAPORE HEALTH SERVICES PTE LTD
Admin / Secretarial, Consulting, Engineering, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Sciences / Laboratory / R&D
Contract, Full Time
S$3800 - S$5800
You will support in the development and testing of innovative ideas and new healthcare solutions together with collaborators and industry partners. You will work closely with other team members within the Centre to advance the collaborations and outreach efforts of the SingHealth Duke-NUS innovation ecosystem. You will provide support in the innovation and technology test-bedding, formulation of project technical development plan and deliverables and project tasks to ensure project milestones are met. You will also support in the sourcing of internal and/or external partners who could provide solutions for identified problems.
Apart from leading project-level development activities within the Centre, you will also work with internal and external partners to provide support in the experiential training of healthcare innovators within the Centre.
You will also support the manager in leading and coordination of the technical development and execution of projects and technology test-bedding.
- PhD/ Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Engineering/Computing with a minimum of 4 years’ equivalent industry experience with demonstrated competency
- Experience in being at the heart of translational efforts to create actionable solutions in the healthcare context
- Working knowledge in ideation and incubation leading to deployment/commercialisation of new healthcare technologies/services
- Multi-disciplinary skills and experience in ideation of hardware/software/process innovation – from user functional features to detailed technical requirements and functional demo-able prototypes
- Good knowledge and competency in healthcare technologies and market segmentation, partnership agreements, regulatory compliance and QMS standards, reimbursement strategy, intellectual property protection, clinical validation protocol, healthcare technology adoption and commercialisation
- Good experience in working in a fast paced environment with diverse stakeholders to advance a programme/project’s value proposition
- A constructive team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills and proven track record of project leadership and delivering quality results in a timely and effective manner;
- Resourceful, attentive to detail and quality and strong presentation and technical writing skills
- Experience with working in a small team on multiple parallel exploratory/POCs and incubation efforts
- Able to work collaboratively across team boundaries to share common infrastructure, resources and functional capabilities
- Passion in healthcare adoption and commercialisation of novel technology
- Excellent collaborator and network builder
Closing on 25 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company