Senior Executive Manager
BAIYI TECHNOLOGIES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Customer Service, General Management, General Work, Information Technology, Marketing / Public Relations
S$6500 - S$8500
- Develop and implement the company’s strategy, set goals, review progress, formulate company’s policy;
- Develop an annual operation plan and set up managerial controls to assure sustainable growth of the company;
- Direct and oversee company’s management.
- Hire employees for the company, review performance of department managers, determine performance benchmark, determine areas for improvement, provide coaching and mentoring to the department managers, make decision about hiring, firing, and taking disciplinary action against an employee;
- Interview, recommend to hire, and train team members;
- Represent the company and work with partners or service providers;
- Work on other relevant managerial matters as requested by the foreign company.
- Responsible for developing and executing operational strategy of the company;
- Oversee customer service;
- Communicate with key accounts and partners;
- Lead customer data and customer behavior analysis and monitoring to improve and optimize products;
- Solve operational problems and communicate with other departments;
- Work on relevant matter requested by president.
- Drive development of games, including feature detail planning and scoping , tracking, stimulating team-wide communication while being the hub of day-to-day development;
- Define product features, roadmaps and releases for user facing products based on D2C team strategy and vision;
- Translate these into business requirements to create product specifications and architecture for each product.
- Identifying issues before they arise, doing what it takes to stimulate progress and get things done.
- Research ,debug, and fix live game issues both using tools and in code;
- Mentor and work with Engineers, including helping them solve coding problems
- Handle tech-related production tasks such as generating and testing asset bundles,etc.
- Jump into code to research issues, debug problems, and responsible for developing key features.
- Oversee detail-level production work such as Game Data definition and generation
- Ensure that team delivers on-time, stable, high-quality product.
- 5+ years record in building a portfolio of games for multiple companies
- Work closely with business and publishing operations executives to source and identify high potential products.
- Strong leadership qualities and interpersonal skills
- A deep knowledge of the games industry and the wider market for games and mobile games.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to think creatively and strategically
- The ability to lead in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Self starter attitude with excitement to work in a fast paced startup
Closing on 24 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company