Senior Front Office Developer
BGC PARTNERS (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
S$10000 - S$18500
BGC is a leading inter-dealer broker, providing integrated voice and electronic services for wholesale market participants worldwide. We are active in the global fixed income, interest rate, foreign exchange and derivative markets, offering both telephone and screen-based price discovery, trade execution, straight-through processing. The firm has a global presence, including the following cities in New York, London, Copenhagen, Milan, Nyon, Paris, Mexico, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo.
BGC Partners are looking for a flexible, hard-working, numerate, energetic and confident, delivery-oriented developer to work directly with very busy trading desks (interest rate swaps, interest rate options, emerging markets, Bonds). You will be working as part of an extremely dedicated global team, responsible for developing and supporting real-time pricing/analytics functionality for brokers and for producing prices for external distribution to market data vendors. You will be liaising with Quants and will require a highly pro-active approach with the ability to liaise with the business/teams to fill in the gaps where more information is required to create/complete tasks for captured stories within business constraints, using an Agile approach.
The group is globally responsible for real-time pricing modelling and publishing to in-house desks, and the distribution of prices to Reuters, Bloomberg, and external web applications. With teams in New York, London, Hong Kong and Sydney, the teams work closely and iteratively with desks all over the world to provide innovative, revenue-facilitating pricing, and related analytics applications. Due to the nature of the role, we need individuals who can think on their feet, derive solutions that will benefit future possible requirements, as well as other teams through, collaborative and "out-of-the-box" thinking.
- Experience with Enterprise level system development and design
- Experience of working on a trading desk, producing pricing analytics
- Design, develop, test and support application solutions (assisting in production issue resolution)
- Threading Concepts
- Fundamentals of instruments (FRAs, Swaps, Futures, OIS, IMM), techniques (curve building, bootstrapping) and numerical methods (eg interpolation)
- Experience in Rates/FX/Forward products
- Experience with continuous integration
- Business Analysis and requirements capturing skills
- Understanding of object-oriented (OO) concepts
- Strong communication skills with end-users
- Team Player and ability to collaborate with a global team
- Can-do, delivery focused attitude
- Derivative knowledge in different asset class a plus
- Computer science/engineering/Maths or related degree preferred
Closing on 05 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company