Senior HR Executive / HR Executive (Generalist)
CYBERDYNE TECH EXCHANGE PTE. LTD.
S$3000 - S$5500
Cyberdyne Tech Exchange (CTX) is a digital green exchange licensed and regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and powered by Nasdaq’s advanced trading and surveillance technologies. Founded in 2018, it provides qualified asset owners and institutional investors with a full-service infrastructure including primary issuance, secondary trading, settlement, and custody of asset-backed tokens. Singapore-based CTX aims to be a global hub for green financing and will the first exchange to incorporate carbon disclosures for both issuers and investors.
We are looking for a professional individual who is passionate about creating a nourishing workplace, to provide support in all human resources and office administration areas. You will perform a variety of human resources, personnel and office administrative tasks and will act as the first point of contact for related queries from employees and external parties.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for talent management, performance review, compensation & benefits, day to day human resource operations and learning & development.
- Support end to end recruitment cycle from sourcing to arranging for interviews.
- Provide support in day-to-day HR Operations such as on-boarding / off-boarding of employees, maintaining of personnel records, application for government grants, claims and work passes.
- Coordinate external training program with various organisations.
- Maintain HR documents and forms like employment contracts, employee handbooks, and HR policies and procedures.
- Knowledgeable in Singapore employment act.
- Perform common office administrative tasks.
- Liaise with external partners such as universities, government organizations and vendors.
- Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact for related queries from employees and to external parties.
- Keep abreast of employment laws, industry trends, and innovative HR best practices.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management, or any related discipline with minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Prior relevant experience within banking & financial institutions and/or fintech sectors would be advantages.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with a positive attitude and take ownership in the roles and projects.
If you are looking to be part of an engaging team in the new financial technology industry, we would like to hear from you. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates are requested to send in your detailed resume including contact numbers to:
Corporate Office Department
Cyberdyne Tech Exchange Pte Ltd
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 29 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company