Senior Information Security Manager, Third Party Security Risk
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$15000 - S$21000
Make an impact every day with Trust, Data and Resilience (TDR)
Our TDR team sits within the Group Operations function and is responsible for mission-critical areas including cyber, information, data, privacy and resilience. These are challenges that impact our clients globally. Our TDR team develops the platforms, drives the processes and builds partnerships to benefit millions of people every day. They thrive in providing solutions to complex issues, devote time and energy to designing new and innovative solutions, and all in an environment that demands being risk-aware, not risk-averse. TDR chooses progress over perfection and aims to always participate with a constructive purpose. The team makes an impact wherever they are based, be it in our offices around the world, our Global Business Solution centres in China, India, Malaysia and Poland, or even from our home.
Now you have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact with a diverse and passionate team of creators, innovators and achievers. With us, you’ll learn, be inspired, and make an impact every day. The success of our work hinges on how we use the unique diversity of our people to realise the effects we seek to achieve: Always on. Always safe. Always Simple.
This role sits within the Third Party Security Risk (TPSR) team. The main purpose will be to support the Head, Risk Identification - Third Party Security Risk to:
· Run the new program for quick onboarding of critical third parties by implementing a fast paced TPSA program and to assist the other supply chain and vendor management functions within the bank (Global Sourcing, Legal, Privacy. Compliance, etc..) and integrate third party data security risk processes into the wider bank vendor management process.
· Effectively communicate and manage relationships with stakeholders globally
· Effectively communicate the security risks to internal and external stakeholders
· Make timely and sound judgments, and identify clear solutions from broad, complex or ambiguous situations
· Assist in the development of new/amended processes, innovative ways of working and reviewing risk and control assessments
· Reconciling and resolving any potential gaps with any country / functional requirements
· Oversight and escalation of TPSA risks and issues for the program
· Lead and manage high priority and high visibility TPSA reviews
· Tracking of progress, risks & issues of all TPSA activities for these reviews
· Representing TPSR at group level, presenting key risks and issues to drive compliance
· Develop close partnership with other functions of the Bank to synergize efforts in critical onboarding of third parties
· Regularly review country requirements against TPSA processes and identification of gaps – drive discussions towards resolution
· Socialise forward view of risks and / or issues with key stakeholders to ensure continuous compliance
· Drive broader cross functional education of TPSA policy and processes to drive greater adoption and adherence
· Simplify the TPSA review process and implement fast paced approach for TPSA reviews
· Act as a channel of feedback and / or new requirements to the broader TPSR team from a process perspective
· Remain current on industry trends and regulatory requirements related to third party information security
Regulatory and Business Conduct
· Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct
· Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct
· Demonstrate leadership ability to ensure that the team achieves the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles
· Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
People and Talent (if applicable)
· Provide mentoring and support as required across the team and CISO organisation
Experience, Skills and Qualification
· Experience in and / or knowledge of Third Party Security Risk, Third Party Risk Management and related country regulation
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
· Professional auditing certification, e.g. CISA; CISSP; CRISC
· 10 to 15 years experience in IT auditing, preferably with Big 4 and/or Banking & Financial services experience
· Experience in managing audit staff and complex audits
· Experience in third party audits and understanding of auditing standards, compliance, risk assessment and internal control frameworks is a requirement
· Strong background and competency of understanding ICS Risk and Risk management.
· Understanding of controls, regulatory and risk issues in a global financial institution
· Knowledge of key outsourcing regulatory requirements, e.g. MAS, HKMA, RBI
· Familiarity with working in a MNC or cross-cultural setting
· Excellent written and interpersonal skills
· Strong stakeholder engagement skills, and ability to interact at all levels across an organisation
· Strong audit project organisation and management skills
· Knowledge of security frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ISF, COSO), standards (e.g. ISO, NIST, CIS), information security principles and security architecture
· Core Technical competency in areas of networks and cloud.
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
How to Apply
Click here ( https://scb.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=2000019312&lang=en ) to apply now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential
You can search and view current opportunities across our organization and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
Closing on 04 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company