ECON HEALTHCARE (S) PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Information Technology, Professional Services, Security and Investigation
S$3000 - S$3600
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for the management and provision of support in the organisation’s IT infrastructure which consists of the application system, operating system, cloud computing, networking, security system upgrading and performance tune-up etc
2. Project manage all stages of system implementation, improvement & integration projects, from project scope development to implementation.
3. Plan and implement new IT initiatives in supporting the organisation digitalisation needs, includes managing in-house apps
4. Ensure systems stay up-to-date with the latest security standards, as well as best practice security measures against cyber attacks
5. Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly system backup and administration
6. Perform regular maintenance of the on-premise and cloud Windows-based servers
7. Manage the procurement of end-user computing devices and installation of software, includes hardware warranty & software licence management
8. Ensure timely and accurate delivery of technology products and services
9. Upkeep of hardware & software within budgets and according to the organisation’s standards
10. Provide training and first level of troubleshooting support to users on the required IT functions
11. Maintain and manage all IT contracts and renewals, includes vendor management
12. Maintain all web sites, domains and hosting system.
13. Prepare for audits and ensure all documentation and logs are kept up to date.
14. Define and implement IT procedures, IT security and data protection policies where necessary.
15. Perform such other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
· Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Business Information System/IT-related with at least 3-5 years experience
· First level support experience and/or knowledge of technology operations within the organisation, e.g. cyber security system, database, cloud computing, network monitoring and maintenance
· Strong knowledge in Microsoft environment, e.g. Active Directory administration, Windows Servers, SQL Query, Office 365
· Good understanding on Powershell, Microsoft Power Apps (low-code development platform) and Azure Active Directory Connect
· Familiar with Sage and/or healthcare systems preferred
· Experience in business analytics and development within mobile/web applications will be an advantage
· Experience in project management within healthcare environment will be an advantage
· Fast learner and self-motivated to keep up-to-date with new technologies
· Able to work independently and in a team environment
· Able to work under pressure and meet the deadline
Closing on 23 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company