Senior IT Security analyst
TRINITY CONSULTING SERVICES PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$8500 - S$10000
Job Description & Requirements
- Oversee professional services project deployments and handovers
- Ensure quality of project deliverables
- Optimize engagement methodologies and resources
- Manage/conduct information security reviews and audits
- Manage/conduct risk assessments
- Develop information security framework and policies
- Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems (specialization in security is a plus)
- Work Experience: 5-10 Years in managing projects in areas such as security governance, audit, vulnerability assessments, security operations, incident response, security risk management etc.
- Understand & analyse the requirements to assist in development of module technical design specification & translating design into process/program specifications.
- Familiarity with surrounding supporting enterprise information infrastructure (eg. server, network, AD background) is highly preferred.
- Self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
- Demonstration of market/industry experience and knowledge and assistance in sales; customer-focused
- Apart from technical implementation skills, ability to coordinate and liaise with other stakeholders, independently and as a team is expected.
- English language proficiency
- Must be able to travel as required
- Professional security related qualification (i.e. GCIA,CISSP etc) will be an advantage
- Preferred certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISMS, TOGAF, SABSA etc.
- Lead Auditor Certification
Closing on 27 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company