Senior Java Developer
LUXOFT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$7000 - S$11000
Come join us on our journey to serve our customers and be the leader in our industry! We are currently looking for a Java Developer to join our team. You'll be working in the Wealth Management Asia Pacific Regional Business area based in Singapore.
Project goal is to maintain and develop solutions for the Order Management systems including the following functionality:
- Order capture/execution
- Trade finishing (mainframe)
- Analytics & reporting
- Special systems
- drive the delivery of global components and solutions, design and integrate them in various stages of software development life cycle - collaborate across cross locations IT teams in delivering software components - develop and build software components in Java technology - Investigate and resolve production issues with RTB and global teams to maintain a stable production environment
- 8+ years of server-side application development experience in Java/JavaEE/Spring/Hibernate/Webservice, Oracle technologies
- proven experience in software development for a financial service industry, preferably in a wealth management/private banking environment
- experience with Order Trading Management systems very much desired
- hands-on experience in Java 8 and the new features
- solid Object-Oriented analysis and design skills, multi-threading and concurrency
- exposure to Apache/Tomcat on UNIX/Linux environment with shell scripting
- proficient skills with tools used in software development lifecycle, such as IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse, JIRA, GitHub, Maven, Teamcity, JIRA, etc.
- GitLab and Docker knowledge/experience
- solid track record in prioritising and executing tasks when under extreme pressure
- hands-on experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum
Closing on 12 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company