Senior Java Developer
3 CUBED BUSINESS CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$6000 - S$10000
Functional / Technical
· Development and delivery experience with Java, Spring Boot, Oracle or MySQL and IBM MQ.
· Passionate about technologies and building robust and scalable java Systems.
· Hands on experience in analysis, design coding, and implementation of complex and custom-built applications.
· Good Object-Oriented skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
· Work collaboratively with team to achieve goals. Experience working in Agile methodologies, such as Scrum, and/or Extreme programming.
· Experience in following in following best practices like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and continuous Integration (CI)
· Investigate and resolve production issues RTB to help maintain a stable production environment; remain cool and effective in crisis.
· Preferably, have experience in finance/banking domain especially in KYC,CDD, Internet banking,CRM areas
· Participate in reviews and meetings and provide updates on project progress
Client / Stakeholder Management (internal & external)
· Stake holder management – working closely with finance, business change engineers, and project managers to drive and manage IT delivery.
· Ensure awareness, involvement and support from the key stakeholders and participants by building strong project teams and maintaining robust communication on the project status throughout its life cycle
Supervisory Responsibilities (where applicable)
· Drive and review technical and architectural design, enforce architectural guidelines and challenge status quo.
Regulatory Responsibilities &/OR Risk Management
· Demonstration of appropriate values and behaviours including but not limited to standards on honesty and integrity, due care and diligence, fair dealing (treating customers fairly), management of conflicts of interest, competence and continuous development, adequate risk management, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations
· Take responsibility for ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
SKILLS REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION
Professional and Technical
- Minimum 6 years of development experience in Core Java and Java EE.
- Experience is financial domain is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience following TDD.
- Experience in any one or more products: GMC, Liferay Portal, Crealogix (CLX) would be big advantage.
- Excellent personal organisation and ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks Able to influence and drive projects to meet key milestones and overcome challenges
- Able to translate functional requirements to efficient and fit-for-purpose technical solutions
· Core Java (preferably 8) and TDD. Able to write acceptance test.
· Maven Knowledge
· Basic Linux shell scripting commands
· Java Messaging Concepts. (JMS, MQ)
· Database concepts sql joins, index, triggers etc.
· Web Services Rest, SOAP.
· Spring core concepts.
- JBOSS (or any other application server knowledge).
- Experience in SQL queries optimisation
- Spring Boot
- JPA, EJB knowledge.
- Able to write complex sql queries.
- Full stack development, UI skills
Personal and Social
- Good communication skills
- Good work ethnics
- Good problem solving abilities
- Good team player
- Good service attitude
- Systematic and meticulous
- Ability to work both Independently as well as in team
- Hands on development experience
Closing on 10 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company