Senior M&A Manager
PHAIDON INTERNATIONAL (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance, Consulting, F&B, Wholesale Trade
S$10000 - S$12000
My client is an international trading house who is looking to expand and strengthen its business portfolio through organic growth, acquisitions and JV structures.
They are looking to implement and execute external growth strategy and grow some new business activities in the area of modern Food space.
This position will have the lead in the strategic origination and execution of all external growth activities of my client across Asia.
- Trusted partner and sounding board for all business units and shareholdings with respect to Asian markets and the implementation and execution of growth strategies in the respective region
- Expansion and management of advisory contacts
- Pro-active identification and origination of external growth and investment opportunities in Asian region
- Lead responsibility for the execution of M&A and other external growth projects in the region, including but not limited to:
- Deal execution and project management of outside advisors to facilitate accounting, legal and business due diligence; Detailed valuation analysis, applying all usual valuation methodologies, such as multiple and cash flow based valuation methodologies
- Tax and transaction structuring analysis;
- Participate in and lead origination meetings with strategic M&A target businesses
- Provide leadership, mentorship and supervision to junior team members
- Close work and interaction with colleagues on a daily basis to execute transactions and discuss strategic alternatives
- Min. 6 to 8 years of experience in M&A transaction (Ideally with an Investment/ comparable financial advisory firm)
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA is an advantage
- Proven leadership skills - able to communicate effectively with team members and be a strong team player
- Strong communication skills
Closing on 19 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company