Senior Manager / Manager (Internal Audit) -Contract #PublicService
CENTRAL PROVIDENT FUND BOARD
Public / Civil Service
As trustee of the nation’s retirement savings, the Central Provident Fund (CPF) Board helps 4 million CPF members save for their retirement, healthcare and housing needs. Every CPF Ambassador plays a vital role in helping Singaporeans save for a secure retirement. So long as you have the passion and commitment to serve the public, you will find your niche in our big family.
We have a strong corporate development team to engage our staff and support our business operations. There is a wide range of job opportunities from Finance, Audit, Strategic Planning, Risk Management to Human Resource and Organisation Development. If you are meticulous, enjoy planning and implementing internal policies to help meet organisation objectives, this is the job for you.
- Perform assigned audit duties in manner that reflects the highest professional standards
- Carry out and complete audit and advisory assignments in a timely manner
- Engage internal clients for process improvements and key control enhancements
- Provide constructive and value-add recommendations or suggestions
- Prepare audit reports and make presentations to Management and Audit Committee, review and actively contribute to the development of the audit procedures
- Candidate must have a minimum 3 years internal audit experience in large organizations or Big 4 audit firms
- Must have the ability to interact with management at all levels
- Strong knowledge of best practices and good business practices in the performance of all audit work
- Positive, highly self-motivated, proactive and resourceful
- Certification as a CIA is required and with good knowledge of data analytics would have an advantage
Find out more at CPF Careers page
TRUST. Everything We Stand For.
Closing on 28 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company