Senior Manager (Innovation), Office for Innovation
SINGAPORE HEALTH SERVICES PTE LTD
Admin / Secretarial, General Management, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
S$6500 - S$9500
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining policies and processes that support innovation and facilitate the adoption and scaling up of impactful innovation in SingHealth. You will develop and maintain joint strategic management engagement platforms for decision making, endorsement and advisory on innovation activities. You will be responsible for developing and sustaining strategic partnerships to support innovation across the cluster as well as creating a well-connected eco-system of innovators and innovation offices. You will also oversee selected priority areas of the SingHealth Duke-NUS Academic Medicine Innovation Institute, and support the effective establishment and operationalisation of the Academic Medicine Innovation Institute.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in any discipline with preferably 10 years of relevant experience in healthcare or innovation. Prior experience in the local healthcare system would be a strong advantage.
- Possess knowledge about healthcare innovation processes and commercialisation.
- Experienced and adept at stakeholder management, networking and managing people.
- Adept at handling complex, ambiguous and challenging situations and comfortable with change in a fluid environment within a growing organisation.
- Action oriented, highly motivated and target focused.
- Professional team player who has demonstrated strategic and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well with all members of the team, with dynamic reporting lines and multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision.
- Interest in and demonstrated ability to lead, coach, mentor, and grow junior staff.
Closing on 24 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company