Senior Manager, Investigational Medicine Unit (Contract)
SINGAPORE HEALTH SERVICES PTE LTD
Admin / Secretarial, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Contract, Full Time
S$5410 - S$9801
You will oversee the strategic and operational planning and management of all Clinical Research Nurses (CRNs) and allotted administrative staff, including staff engagement and development. You will need to ensure that the facilities and environment meet the needs of the trial and trial subjects as well as oversee the logistics planning for the trial. This will be in addition to adhering to hospital requirements for wards and infection control. You will co-lead the clinical research study project management for the nurses and administer the issuance of clinical trial material to subjects.
You will adhere to the International Conference on Harmonisation of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use of Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP), Health Products Act and any other applicable regulatory requirements. You will ensure professional nursing standards are maintained for the safety of trial subjects and data collection processes are carried out according to current policies and procedures and with integrity.
You will develop and conduct core and trial-specific competency assessments to ensure all CRNs deliver standardised and high-quality care for the safety of trial subjects. You will formulate and execute strategies for Clinical Quality Improvement Management.
- Degree in Nursing or equivalent, with at least 10 years of relevant working experience
- At least 4 years of experience in clinical trials management, preferably with chemotherapy administration experience
- Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board, well-versed in ICH-GCP and holds a valid Basic Cardiac Life Support certificate
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Good time management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple complex projects and operational issues
Closing on 12 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company