HITACHI CAPITAL ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
S$8500 - S$15000
- Project management, tracking, monitoring and status reporting to stakeholders.
- Defining deliverables, resources and workplans for project.
- Understanding finance leasing business requirements to develop productive system.
- Working knowledge of managing mixed environment of Microsoft Windows Operations systems, client-server and web architectures, core business applications, network management and knowledge in understanding IT operations and best practices.
- Identify emerging information technologies such as IoT and RPA.
- Propose plausible plans to introduce and integrate to the Company.
- Identify and monitor risks, prepare reports and escalate where necessary.
- Minimum Degree in IT in a recognized education institution.
- At least 8-10 years relevant working experience in a similar capacity.
- Good analytical and quantitative skills with an eye for detail combined with excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
- Project Management, PMP certifications preferred.
- Able to speak and write in Japanese language to liaise with Head Office and system implementation team, including IT technical terms (Please indicate JLPT proficiency when applying).
Closing on 12 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company