Senior Mobile Application Developer
TOUREGO PTE. LTD.
S$5000 - S$7000
Led by Stanford and MIT alumni with years of professional and management experience, Tourego is a disruptive new force in the niche market of tourism finance, solving outbound travellers’ pain points with our patented technology that has revolutionized the tourist refund industry. We seek to undermine the existing order among the incumbent market players with even more new ideas about how business should be done in this US$65b market.
Tourego is mentioned in Parliament as an example of an innovative homegrown start-up. More information can be found in the Business Times (https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/singapore-startup-rings-up-gst-refunds-on-mobile).
We are expanding our team to hire high-calibre and entrepreneurial developers to join us in building this exciting enterprise from its inception and see it through to a resounding success.
Every member in Tourego plays a key role; this is your opportunity to work directly with the C-suite and the entrepreneurs who built the business from scratch!
- Design and build mobile applications for the Android and/or iOS platform
- Work closely with the backend server-side developers to develop APIs to support mobile functionality
- Develop test plans/cases for unit/integration testing
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Publish applications to the App Stores or the Android market
- Provide post-launch maintenance and support, constantly innovate the app functionality and design
- Remain up to date with the technologies, frameworks, concepts and best practices for coding mobile applications
- A degree/diploma, preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Information Technology
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in developing mobile applications (native or hybrid) from conceptualization to testing to rollout
- Possess strong knowledge of iOS programming (Swift/Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, UIKit, Xcode etc), and/or Android programming (Java, Android SDK)
- Prior experience in the integration with 3rd party SDK
- Fair understanding of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery etc
- Able to implement web services (XML, JSON, SOAP, REST)
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android market
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
Must be self-driven, good team player with initiative and eagerness to pick up new knowledge or technologies.
This is the job for you? Join Us Now!
Please send a detailed CV to talent @ tourego.com
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Closing on 24 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company