Senior Node JS Developer
1X EXCHANGE PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$6000 - S$8500
Roles and responsibilities
- A minimum 5 years experience working within Node.js (express), GraphQL , REST API.
- Good to have experience on, docker, messaging channel(rabbitMQ),knex alongside postgres.
- Minimum 5+ years experience with Postgresql/MySql:
- Creating tables, designing schemas (relational and non-relational databases), writing procedures, knowing how to handle poor performing queries experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience with scripting and improving testing, deployments, and server infrastructure provisioning/maintenance.
- PREFERRED: We find candidates that have the following are successful in landing a spot on our team
- A strong foundation in coding.
- A thirst for seeking out best practices and sharing learned knowledge with the team when appropriate.
- Code samples (github) should include Node.js samples. Without code samples, you cannot be considered for this position.
- Able to manage at least 2 junior developers.
- Able to work on multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Engineering, Math/Physics or equivalent professional work experience.
- Must be able to multitask, manage details, and keep sight of overall objectives.
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines within a dynamic environment.
- Must possess an exceptional ability to effectively communicate both verbally and non-verbally, with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Must have a strong technical foundation as well as a full understanding of common devops and coding standards, and attention to detail.
- Understand the complete software development life cycle from design, build, test, and deployment.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Database design and performance tuning.
- Experience with backup strategies and execution.
- Experience with load balancing, network monitoring / troubleshooting tools
- Must be able to communicate effectively and collaborate with BA and team members.
Closing on 03 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company