Senior Officer, SWIFT Operations (Night Shift), Group Technology & Ops (Contract basis)
UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$2900 - S$5900
- Drive key projects in Card Operations, together with business users and technology team, to increase efficiency, improve productivity and enhance customer journey.
- Drive the various risk reviews for Card Operations, including self-assessments, internal reviews and audit reviews, and ensure compliance with group operational policies and procedures.
- Prepare risk review reports, report findings, recommend corrective actions and preventive actions for review.
- Review and recommend process improvement for productivity effectiveness and efficiency, which includes performing gap/problem analysis on processes and provide recommendation for change and mitigation of risks.
- Develop training and/or change management materials and activities to support new processes and procedures
- Manage the Business Continuity Planning (BCP) exercises in Card Operations as part of the Business Continuity Management.
- Degree Holder
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in operations / process re-engineering function
- Able to multi-task and cope with change and diversity in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, able to think objectively and 'think outside the box' when analyzing issues
- Meticulous with an eye for details and quality mindset
- Strong command of English with excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to liaise with various functions and stakeholders
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
- Team player, self-motivated and resourceful
Closing on 08 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company