Senior Product Designer
ASPIRE FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$4000 - S$5000
Aspire is the #1 business neobank in Southeast Asia. With a mission to reinvent digital banking for SMEs, entrepreneurs, and a new generation of digital-savvy businesses, we are building a platform that offers what financial products our customers need, how they need it.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has successfully raised USD 40M from world-class investors and financial partners such as Y-combinator and others. It has partnered with leading financial firms like Visa and Transferwise to power its solutions. In 2020, we were awarded as the #1 Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Startup [Fintech] Award by TechNode Global ORIGIN Awards. Currently, we have ~100 employees from offices in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
You will be amazed and energized by the diverse backgrounds of our people. We are a team made up of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers who want to make an impact yet always collaborate and don’t take NO for an answer. We have high bars during our assessment process because we want to inspire and to be inspired by other teammates.
We are still expanding and hiring more top talent who are passionate about startups to join the journey of building a neobank to support the under-serviced SMEs and entrepreneurs.
About the role
You will be responsible for core product contributions and solving design problems at all levels – be it our core banking products, debit cards or the future of invoice management for Southeast Asia's 79 million small businesses. You will have autonomy and control over the design process and will be in charge to shape the best user experience for customers in the region.
We are a fintech startup, and you will be working with serial entrepreneurs who have built strong consumer brands and innovative products. We value extreme ownership, clear communication, a strong sense of craftsmanship, and the desire to create lasting work and work relationships. Yes, you can build an exciting business AND have real-life real-customer impact.
What will you be doing?
- Create mockups and wireframes to prototype new features
- Conduct usability testing to detect user friction and improve current features
- Optimize existing product workflows
- Create A/B tests to continuously improve the user experience across the whole user journey
- Conduct user research to understand user needs and pain points better
- Collaborate with Product Managers to help conceptualize and implement new features
- Transition designs to software engineers and internal users
- Present designs at weekly product meetings
What will you need?
- You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- You possess strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to set targets, prioritise effectively and make decisions.
- You have strong writing skills and a keen eye to ensure that the content is free from errors and complies with editorial style and guidelines.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Closing on 29 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company