Senior Product Manager
PAYPAL PTE. LTD.
S$7750 - S$12217
Sr. Product Manager (Platform PM), Compliance Platform
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 375 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal's Global Compliance Platform team is hiring a Senior Product Manager to drive the next generation RegTech Platform to meet PayPal’s global regulatory needs. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible to lead problem & solution discovery for the Compliance Platform that can be used to devise scalable and flexible product solutions across various geographies. As a Product Manager in this space, you will manage the end-to-end development of complex Platform capabilities that will enable compliance solutions for PayPal with the best customer experience. You will partner with product & technology teams to build & scale new & existing capabilities. You will collaborate with cross functional stakeholders from operations, policy, legal, sales, marketing to effectively understand business needs from the platform, devise capabilities and communicate the value proposition of product roadmap.
As a Platform Product Manager, you would be expected to:
- Lead the discovery phases for new platform capability development with a set of cross functional stakeholders from various engineering & product teams, business & policy stakeholders, and operations teams.
- Use the following core platform principles as part of discovery: a) Empowering different types of platform users like developers, product managers, etc. b) Developer friendly APIs c) Focus on microservice architecture d) Striving for long term sustainability.
- Evaluate trade-offs amongst multiple solutions and influence roadmap for one or more service/feature areas based on technical feasibility, business timelines and customer impact.
- Articulate and write product strategies for Product, Marketing, Operations and/or BU teams to achieve alignment and support as necessary for new feature rollouts.
- Author product requirements, epics, user stories across multiple complex and cross-functional feature/ service areas and create flow documents to ensure solutions are architected to cover Business needs and requirements.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact and work with implementation teams to deliver multi sprint roadmaps while optimizing time to market.
- Devise strategy and support product launch and Go-to-Market plans.
- Establish deep understanding of platform and technology in product area to create scalable & flexible solutions.
- Recommend new processes, workarounds, and flow changes to ensure constant improvement and evolution of the Consumer experience.
- Conduct market research, gather feedback from internal regional & operations teams and analyze existing product flows, contact reasons and net-promoter-scores to identify experience gaps.
- Viewed as a service or product expert for a single product/service area or as having broad experience that is helpful on new initiatives.
- 5+ years of related professional experience or master’s degree and 6+ years of experience.
- Skilled at working with cross functional groups and matrix organizations in multiple geographies.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated data driven approach to draw insights and influence decisions.
- Outstanding communication and organization skills.
- Demonstrated ability for system design and management of API as a product.
- Proven ability to deliver on a new product challenge quickly and valuably.
- Thrives in an environment of continuous change and complexity.
- "Can do” attitude, team player, fun, energetic personality, works well under pressure.
- Successfully negotiates and defends their position.
- MBA preferred.
Closing on 17 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company