Senior Software Engineer, Mobile (IOS)
GP NETWORK ASIA PTE. LTD.
S$8000 - S$12000
When people talk about Grab, they generally refer to the apps that we develop, optimize and maintain. With all eyes on us, you’ll be treated as a hero when you deliver according to our high expectations. Our mobile engineering team is a large international group of highly talented developers who strive for quality and innovation. You’ll be working in an agile and test-driven development environment. Apart from developing new features, platforms and maintaining existing products, you also trial and evaluate new mobile technologies.
We are continuously looking to innovate our transportation and payment platforms, which requires the help of top-notch iOS engineers. Our production scale is massive. We process thousands of bookings a day and regularly see hundreds of millions of traffic data per month. When you push out new code millions of people will see what you made within seconds. Operating on this level is hard but deeply rewarding.
Get to know the Role:
- Work closely with the product and design team to understand requirements, provide product feedback, own and implement the product from start to finish.
- Drive and participate in technical discussions with other engineering teams
- Write code that is reusable, scalable and testable. Make sure products are delivered on time and with high quality.
- Collaborate with QAs to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five star ratings.
- Review code from other team members, provide constructive feedback and strive to raise the engineering bar.
- Take initiative to improve the codebase proactively. Propose and set better engineering solutions for the team.
- Be responsible and responsive during on-call duty. Able to debug and troubleshoot production issues.
- Provide technical guidance, mentorship and knowledge sharing to peers.
- 5+ years of iOS development experience.
- Fluent in Swift programming language.
- Understanding of programming paradigms such as OOP, TDD, reactive programming and dependency injection.
- Working knowledge of several architectural approaches including clean architecture like MVVM or VIPER.
- Experience in writing maintainable and testable code, including API design, unit testing and UI testing techniques.
- Experience in maintaining applications with a high user base via crash analytics, remote debugging and continuous integration.
- Highly accountable and takes ownership of one’s own work.
- Eager to learn, to take more responsibility and create impact on millions of users.
Good to have:
- Experience in optimizing app performance: network data consumption, battery, storage, app size, app launch time, etc.
- Experience in Flutter development.
Closing on 18 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company