Senior Specialist, Digital Commerce (Marketing Automation)
AXA INSURANCE PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Customer Service, Information Technology, Insurance, Marketing / Public Relations
Permanent, Full Time
S$6500 - S$8000
AXA Singapore is looking for a strategic, imaginative and results-oriented marketer to join its digital commerce team. You will be responsible for developing CRM campaigns for Cross-Sell and Up-sell AXA Insurance products. The objectives would be to develop action-based trigger and marketing messages that drive changes in user behavior.
We want someone with a proven track record in the email, CRM and Marketing Automation fields to create orchestrated, cross-channel campaigns which reach users across multiple devices to drive customer acquisition and increased revenue per user. An analytic, methodic, proactive, and detailed-oriented person. Someone willing to develop his/her career in the digital marketing, automation field collaborating and becoming a multi-disciplinary team member.
You will play a key role in success and growth of our existing customers and optimizing of omni channel conversion funnels. Focused on ensuring each and every customer has the ideal set of AXA products, the role will work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to deliver our upsell, cross sell, and retention activities.
- Create and execute Ampscript programmatic user-led CRM campaigns that drive performance and migration in audience behavioral segments
- Leverage research, insights and campaign results to prepare and deliver improvement recommendations and implement them
- Engage the Business Unit & Distribution leadership to get buy in on project/campaigns that will generate business value for AX
- Develop the team culture of working with each CMO pillars to drive lead generation and sales to meet all given KPIs
- Develop and execute multivariate and A/B testing plans and follow-up on results
- Manage the operationalization of new features such as personalization, dynamic content, targeting and triggers
- Define objectives and success criteria for each Comm. CRM program and be able to measure results to assess effectiveness of driving user engagement
- Lead the development of content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets and engagement goals
- Partner with the campaign management and digital teams for execution of programs
- Keep track of and share digital marketing insights and strategies to help drive more informed decisions and ignite new strategies and ideas.
- New Journeys – Cross-Sell and Up-Sell to current customer base
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in CRM and email marketing industry
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Journey Builder Or other CRM Marketing Automation platform.
- Demonstrates a deep knowledge of coding practices (HTML and CSS) for different email clients.
- Produces email with a high level of attention to detail, leveraging email templates and content while following specifications.
- Experience with consumer/audience-based email communications and development of Lifecycle Marketing programs
- Intermediate Database management knowledge; MySQL, SQL.
- Develop and measure against standardized email channel KPIs on a weekly and ad hoc basis, and provide recommendations to executives on opportunities to improve the email performance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage constantly changing workload, and adhere to tight deadlines
- Must possess superior organization, prioritization, and time management skills
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, creative, positive energy, self-directed, amiable attitude, and composed under pressure
- Open-minded about learning or doing tasks outside of job scope
- Ability work cross functionally and to drive projects through to completion
- BA/BS diploma and above.
Closing on 11 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company