Senior System Analyst
LUXOFT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$7000 - S$12000
- We are hiring a Senior System Analyst to engage in various projects related to Basel Regulatory Reporting Systems (credit risk, large exposures, market risk) and IFRS9 systems.
- Responsibilities:- Attending requirement gathering sessions, and actively participate in BRD reviews.
- Perform impact analysis on the existing system functionalities with respect to the new proposed changes.
- As a System Analyst, Create Functional Specification documents based on the BRD, conduct functional walkthrough for the stakeholders, and obtain FS signoff.
- Preparing data mapping specifications which is used for sourcing in the required data for Basel computation from source systems.
- Understand the system and provide adequate support to the development team in analysis and design.
- Support Development team in SIT investigations
- Support in UAT testing - responsible to investigate the issues raised in UAT, and to co-ordinate with users during the UAT phase for all techno-functional queries.
- Assisting Project Manager in the delivery of the project and on the coordination with various stakeholders.
- Step in as a Technical Delivery Manager to manage the end to end delivery of the project, when demanded.
- Meticulously help the team in delivering the project within the committed timelines.
- Maintain the risks and issues tracker and see them to closure.
- Closely liaise with the business partners and vendors for any changes that is being raised in the regulatory risk domain for reporting purposes.
- Mandatory Skills Description:- Minimum 12 years' relevant experience in a techno functional role in Financial domain.
- Experience in Basel computation and reporting (credit risk or market risk) is a must.
- Experience in Moody's Risk Authority, or similar product system is a must.
- Good knowledge in financial market products is required.
- Knowledge in Oracle SQL, PLSQL and Unix.
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance.
- Have good communication skills (to work with various Teams including users).
- Able to organize and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
Closing on 16 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company