Senior Technical Java Lead
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$7000 - S$14000
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Dev Chapter comprises of members with various technical skillsets. The candidate will play a key role in providing technical mentorship and guidance to the Dev Chapter members in Singapore and India, while working hands-on on projects implementation.
• Lead a team efficiently to drive the project to completion.
• Working closely with the Engineering and conformity Cell to develop solution that comply with WMIS Architecture and Engineering guidelines and principles.
• Work with the Business Analyst and Solution architects to understand the business requirements and translate them to technical solutions in the application.
• Participate to the full development lifecycle including design, estimation, planning, development, unit test, release and implementation support.
• Contribute / review technical specifications and estimation
• Responsible for managing & reporting technical risks.
• Control and Maintain the quality of the developments (norms & standards, frameworks, source control, technical reviews, code reviews)
• Monitor and manage application Obsolescence and Risk
• Drive DevOps practices in the Dev chapter
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Oracle PL/SQL – Mandatory
Minimum 10 years relevant experience in PL/SQL program development with exposure to LINUX environment.
Proficient in project development life cycle.
Proficient in Unix Scripting - Proficient in performance tuning of PL/SQL scripts and trouble shooting
- Database design and documentation
Java full-stack - Mandatory
- Hands-on experience with various Java / Web technologies and frameworks: Spring (Core, Security, MVC), JPA, REST API, JMS
- Hands-on experience on API related activities: requirement analysis, design, resource based API modeling, micro services architecture.
- Hands-on experience on User Interface development. Either Angular 5.x or React.
- Strong knowledge about design patterns and development principles.
- Good practical knowledge of design of RDBMS and SQL. Others
– Good to have - Experience and knowledge of automated testing (TDD, BDD).
- Proven/previous experience with CI/CD, DevOps and Agile.
- Preferably experienced with Micro-services, Docker. [Behavioral]
- Hands-on experience as Technical team Leader, coaching team members, leading the building and delivery of Web solution.
Communication skills: Excellent oral & written skills.
- Report promptly (oral and written).
- A good team player with collaborative mindset.
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude
- Analytical and precise: Capacity to challenge the solution to propose a more efficient one.
- Multi-tasking: ability to accommodate concurrent projects and is self-motivated.
- Organized and systematic working style Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Good understanding of Wealth Management Products (i.e. loans/deposits/fx/securities/etc).
- Knows the concept of Data Warehousing and good practical knowledge of RDBMS and SQL design
- Strong knowledge about design patterns and development principles
- Hands-on experience on API related activities: requirement analysis, design, resource-based API modeling, etc
· Professional experience : Minimum 15 years of experience
· Business Analysis : Minimum 10 years
· Workflow Automation and Document Management : Minimum 5 years
· Education : Bachelor’s degree in IT Engineering or Master’s degree in Computers
Closing on 07 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company