Senior Technical Lead
ANTAES ASIA PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Consulting, Information Technology
S$9000 - S$12000
· Contribute to IT projects in the banking industry for Antaes clients
· Manage the application designs, the developers’ follow-up and motivate the team with best practices on the development area
· Study, evaluate and provide feedback on functional specifications
· Provide detailed estimation for development of solutions
· Take care of the technical documentations, quality and standards
· Supervise and contribute to the non-functional testing
· Perform design and code review for other team members
· Mentor junior team members
· Prepare documentation for design and implementation
· Perform level 3 Support of applications in production - analyze and resolve issues as they arise
· Contribute to the promotion of Antaes services on top of assistance provided to client
· Bachelor’s Degree with at least 8 years of relevant experience in web and stand-alone application design & development with Java/JEE technologies in Unix/Linux environment
· Excellent understanding on relational database systems and Hibernate
· Practical experience on ASP.net, MS SQL and JQuery
· Excellent understanding / practical experience of Spring Framework (Spring Data, Spring Boot).
· Practical experience with DevOps implementation and their related tools: Git, Jenkins, Nexus, Maven, Gradle, JMS, WebSphere MQ, Rabitt MQ or Apache Kafka
· Practical experience on Docker and Kubernetes or Swarm.
· Practical experience on system design, development, testing and deployment.
· Very good understanding of micro services architecture, event sourcing and CQRS.
· Ability to assess interdependence and impact of a change at application level
· General knowledge in banking and finance
· Work on complex systems in a challenging international work environment
· Good understanding of SDLC, with experience on at least one methodology (Agile, XP, RUP,..) and practical experience with UML
· Proactive, willing to work on new topics and to collectively propose innovative solutions
· Sound knowledge of estimation technique
· Understanding and respect of cultural diversity
· High level of commitment, proactivity and good communication skills are expected
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Very good English proficiency
Closing on 24 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company