Senior Vice President, Site Reliability Engineering, Group Infrastructure and Platform Services
UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LIMITED
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$12000 - S$20000
Group Infrastructure, Platform and Services (GIPS) is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) lead with experience in both software engineering and managing production systems operations.
As a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) lead you will be responsible for building technology capabilities as well as processes to significantly uplift Service reliability. Your role will include both oversight of production services of our channel systems, as well as leading the discipline, engineering solutions and enhancing processes to maximize service reliability and reduction of toil through automation.
Your role will include root cause analysis of incidents and addressal of the issues at the source through technical solutions as well as process improvements. You will partner with Infrastructure, Operations and Application Delivery teams to drive down manual work through automation, improve monitoring, fault-tolerance as well as system scalability.
As an experienced Site Reliability Engineering Lead, you will be making decisions of a strategic nature that would influence Solution Architecture, Application Development and Technology Operations around the region. Your expertise in analyzing complex systems, anticipating problems, and finding ways to mitigate risk will be key to your success in this role.
As a successful candidate for this position, you will bring the following to the organization:
- Strong understanding of Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) and DevOps philosophies, technologies, platforms and tools.
- Demonstrated sense of ownership and drive to improve production operations
- Proven ability to understand and troubleshoot complex problems under pressure
- Experience in SLA management, Incident Resolution, Problem Management and Automation
- Proficient in multiple infrastructure and software technologies
- Understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices
- Ability to articulate to senior management, a technical strategy in clear, concise and understandable terms
- Excellent organizational and workload management capabilities
Closing on 04 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company