Service Lead - CASA Application Services
CREDIT AGRICOLE CORPORATE AND INVESTMENT BANK
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$8330 - S$10834
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center, Information Systems Asia Pacific (ISAP), is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business with over 800 IT staffs covering Production and Application Development activities. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by supporting their IT solutions and envisioning and developing the Bank’s futures information systems.
Within ISAP, the IT Production department (ITS) is in charge of IT Operations (RUN) for CACIB IT infrastructure in Paris, which is the main IT hub, and to a lower extent other geographies such as London and Singapore.
These activities cover the following technologies:
• Core Infrastructure: Network, Security, Systems (Windows, UNIX, Linux, Cloud), Storage and Backup
• Middleware: Database (Oracle, SQL, Sybase, Postgre), Big Data and production tools (Control-M, MQSeries, CFT, Sharepoint, etc)
• Workplace: User Access Infrastructure (Citrix, VDI, etc) and Unified Communication systems
• Application and Operations: technical support of CACIB applications (Capital Market, Corporate Banking, Risk and Finance) and control tower (Incident Management, Quality)
Build activities, such as architecture, design and project management, are managed by Paris Infrastructure teams
The Service Lead is mainly focusing on ensuring the team is respecting the governance put in place with the client and that the level of service delivered to the client is as expected. He must have an excellent macro view of CA-CIB information system and good technical skills to be able to help during major incident resolution as well as promote and contribute to Continuous Improvement
He’s based in Singapore but works according to Paris windows of service, under the Service manager of his business line.
The Service Lead is accountable for:
• Performing all run activities in respect of CA-CIB process, ensuring:
– The team respects the SLA (changes, incidents, requests)
– Appropriate reaction, in line with the severity of an incident or escalation.
– ITS ITIL process is dully followed (change, incident, problem management).
• Handling escalation on actions from Production Engineers Level 3 (incident, request, change)
– Escalates to management if needed
– Check if Knowledge was shared within the team and perform filed sessions.
– Enable coordination with other team (AS, Infra, Network, Build….)
– Create PSS post major incident and when improvement topic requires it
• Continuous improvement of service provided by Production Engineer L2 / L3
– Enable and encourage Improvement spirit within the team by being a role model on that topics
– Ensure the team has proper time slots to make the ongoing improvement
– Promote automation / Innovation
• Managing knowledge in coordination with AS community in Paris and London
– Trains Production Engineers on transferred activities for his business line (production of the applications)
– Proactively liaise with third party teams to bring trainings, documents, sharing session with ‘his’ own team.
– Controls that Knowledge database is regularly updated
• Driving the most complex operations & ensures they are well prepared by Production Engineers (involvement on DRP test, WIP, major incidents etc…).
– Act as global coordinator during DRP / WIP / main events.
– Review of major releases roadmaps with the team
– Ensure post checks are documented, performed and report is shared
By delegation from the Service manager:
• Controls quality of the RUN activities for all applications of his Business Line
– Recurrent incident
– Respect of SLA
– Reports / Documentations are built with high quality
• Role model in term of mindset: CI and proactive enhancement
• Proposes initiatives to improve efficiency of production Engineer L2 and ensure a continuous ‘up skilling’ of L2
• Respect priorities and short/long term tasks given by Service Manager.
• Regular feedback with Service Manager are key role.
• Deep CI/CD pipeline experience using tools such as Jenkins.
• Deep understanding of Infrastructure as code tools, such as Ansible (preferred), Chef, or Puppet.
• Experience with feature toggles.
• Source code management using tools.
• Experience in Application development.
• Able to advise development teams on cloud native application development Experience deploying applications to production using Docker.
• Mandatory good knowledge on the scheduler.
• Knowledge of IT Ecosystem & Operations Background with experience in IT for Capital Market and Corporate Banking to the extent of knowing Front office to back office application flow.
• Strong leadership abilities with ability to do efficient multitasking
• Clear Verbal and writing Communication skills at multiple levels in an international context and should be able to follow organization process
• Client Oriented with Strong Relationship management.
• Ability to work simultaneously with different profiles (technical/functional, medium/top management, etc.)
• Coordination and decision taking capabilities during crisis situations.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Bachelor Degree in IT.
Working Hours and Shift Organization
• English and French speaking environment:
– You will be supporting French Business and interacting with IT teams who are based in France. Those teams are not comfortable working in English and would need to relay on French speaking local management and interfaces to facilitate the daily interaction.
– Incidents and Crisis management escalation, coordination and animation are mainly run in French as this include all the French counterparts (Business and Local IT French teams).
• Service Lead is expected to work in shifted time to be able to be onsite at the time its clients (in Paris generally) are working. Expected timings would be 2pm to 11pm Sgp time
• Few times a year, Service Lead will be required to coordinate major events (DRP or other) on site during weekends.
• Service Lead might be escalated during non-office hours on his professional / personal phone.
Legal and Regulatory Responsibilities
• Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the Singapore Compliance manual and Compliance policies and procedures as issued from time to time; Financial Security requirements, including, but not limited to, the prevention of Financial Crime and Fraud including reporting obligations to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
• Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role. Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence.
Other duties may be assigned.
Closing on 30 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company