Service Manager - CASA Application Services
CREDIT AGRICOLE CORPORATE AND INVESTMENT BANK
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$10000 - S$12500
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center, Information Systems Asia Pacific (ISAP), is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business with over 800 IT staffs covering Production and Application Development activities. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by supporting their IT solutions and envisioning and developing the Bank’s futures information systems.
Within ISAP, the IT Production department (ITS) is in charge of IT Operations (RUN) for CACIB IT infrastructure in Paris, which is the main IT hub, and to a lower extent other geographies such as London and Singapore.
These activities cover the following technologies:
• Core Infrastructure: Network, Security, Systems (Windows, UNIX, Linux, Cloud), Storage and Backup
• Middleware: Database (Oracle, SQL, Sybase, Postgre), Big Data and production tools (Control-M, MQSeries, CFT, Sharepoint, etc)
• Workplace: User Access Infrastructure (Citrix, VDI, etc) and Unified Communication systems
• Application and Operations: technical support of CACIB applications (Capital Market, Corporate Banking, Risk and Finance) and control tower (Incident Management, Quality)
Build activities, such as architecture, design and project management, are managed by Paris Infrastructure teams
The service manager is responsible for day-to-day applications production support activities for his business line.
He manages a local team of L2 and L3 production engineers
The Service Manager is assisted by a Service Lead
He is based in Singapore but works according to Paris windows of service
The Service Manager is accountable for his business lines for:
• Performing all run activities in respect of CASA process, ensuring
– Respect of the SLA (changes, incidents, requests)
– Appropriate reaction, in line the severity of an incident or escalation.
– ITS ITIL processes are dully followed (change, incident, problem management).
– The team activity is properly planned in advance (especially for out of business hours activities)
• Handling escalation on actions from Production Engineers (incident, request, change)
– Escalates to management if needed
– Ensure the Knowledge is shared within the team
– Enable coordination with other team and especially ITS ISAP and CAGIP SOCLES
• Continuous improvement of service provided by Production Engineer
– Enable and encourage Improvement from the team.
– Propose continuous improvement for current activity, organization and process
– Foster automation and DEVOPS spirit
• Managing knowledge in coordination with AS community
– Trains Production Engineers on transferred activities for his business line (production of the applications)
– Ensures Production Engineers are in line with the skill matrix
– Controls that Knowledge database is updated
• Driving the most complex operations & ensures they are well prepared by Production Engineers (involvement on DRP test, WIP, etc…).
• Controls quality of the RUN activities for all applications of his Business Line
– Recurrent incident
– Respect of SLA
• Follows and reports on project tasks delegated to ISAP-ITS-APS-AS (planning, staffing…)
• Manages the turnover of Production Engineers: sourcing, training
• Controls timesheets for his perimeter (RUN and PROJECTS) and on-call activity (time spent…)
• Updates shift schedule on weekly basis
• Proposes initiatives to improve efficiency of production Engineer
• Controls and improves ratio of activity (request tickets) transferred to Level 1 or automated
As a member of ISAP/ITS, he/she:
• facilitates collaboration and spread of information from and to the team,
• participates to the department’s activities including brainstorming, team building and other team or transversal actions,
• fosters innovation mindset,
• contributes to ISAP/ITS global branding and communication
• Contribute actively to transverses initiatives
• Deep CI/CD pipeline experience using tools such as Jenkins.
• Deep understanding of Infrastructure as code tools, such as Ansible (preferred), Chef, or Puppet.
• Experience with feature toggles.
• Source code management using tools.
• Experience in Application development.
• Able to advise development teams on cloud native application development Experience deploying applications to production using Docker.
• Mandatory good knowledge on the scheduler.
• Knowledge of IT Ecosystem & Operations Background with experience in IT for Capital Market and Corporate Banking to the extent of knowing Front office to back office application flow.
• Team management.
• Strong leadership abilities with ability to do efficient multitasking
• Clear Verbal and writing Communication skills at multiple levels in an international context and should be able to follow organization process
• Client Oriented with Strong Relationship management.
• Ability to work simultaneously with different profiles (technical/functional, medium/top management, etc.)
• Coordination and decision taking capabilities during crisis situations.
• Ability to work under pressure
Job specific environment and/or organization
• English and French speaking environment:
o You will be supporting French Business and interacting with IT teams who are based in France. Those teams are not comfortable working in English and would need to relay on French speaking local management and interfaces to facilitate the daily interaction.
o Incidents and Crisis management escalation, coordination and animation are mainly run in French as this include all the French counterparts (Business and Local IT French teams).
• Working hours will match Europe business hours - 2pm to 11pm SGT (rotation in morning shift is possible based on duties).
Legal and Regulatory Responsibilities
• Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the Singapore Compliance manual and Compliance policies and procedures as issued from time to time; Financial Security requirements, including, but not limited to, the prevention of Financial Crime and Fraud including reporting obligations to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
• Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role. Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence.
Other duties may be assigned.
Closing on 30 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company